It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Another hard case idea.... 
Lip Smackin' Pink

Post Another hard case idea....
This may have already been mentioned....

I love the Gigabe and Micrabe...but I really don't want to have to carry another bag, along with my diaper bag, purse and overflow bag (yes I have one of those :lol: )

But I would love two things-

The first being a hard case -like a shady-only bigger and the size of a gigabe or micrabe, but be able to slip it into a cp pocket-like in a hip or bff. I love the zip around idea and the foam with holes...but it being hard like a shady...don't know if it could happen...but wouldn't it be nice to have your laptop in your diaper bag in a hard case? There could be a mesh pocket inside were papers or a cord could be contained...

The second is another hard case(or cases), like a shady only just a little bit bigger-like about the size of a mine...
I currently use a sippy rocket for containing a few snacks of crackers-so they won't break and be unusable in my diaper bag. But I thought it would be great to have little hard cases that could be maybe 4x4x2 or 2x4x2 (give or take) with zip around zippers. We could use them for snack holders, camera cases, phones, restuarant needs-like spoons, bibs, and so on....

Any way-thanx for listening...

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 am
Profile Send private message