It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:17 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Coffee sleeve 
Author Message
Pink Panther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm
Posts: 273
Location: Montreal Canada
Post Coffee sleeve
How about a reusable coffee sleeve? I've only ever seen one reusable coffee sleeve and it was super cool.

_________________
Image

Image


Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Profile Send private message
~ Custom PINK ~
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 pm
Posts: 4184
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
Melinda makes these!! She takes apart CPs and whips 'em up!! PM here with a pattern you'd like. I bet if she put the memory foam into it, it wouldn't even burn through!! :wink:

_________________
Image
mama, wife, nurse and lactation counsellor

Feedback


Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile Send private message
Pink Freak!!!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Posts: 2185
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
Firefly83 wrote:
Melinda makes these!! She takes apart CPs and whips 'em up!! PM here with a pattern you'd like. I bet if she put the memory foam into it, it wouldn't even burn through!! :wink:



i havent actually tried making any from a jjb change pad YET..ive thought about trying it but havent bought any change pads to make them yet..I do have a GG change pad that i rarely use ..Maybe ill try it outttttt..

_________________
Image
Momma to Lucas(01/15/2007) and Alexis (10/22/2008)

Image


Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile Send private message
~ Custom PINK ~
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 pm
Posts: 4184
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
CraftyMomma wrote:
Firefly83 wrote:
Melinda makes these!! She takes apart CPs and whips 'em up!! PM here with a pattern you'd like. I bet if she put the memory foam into it, it wouldn't even burn through!! :wink:



i havent actually tried making any from a jjb change pad YET..ive thought about trying it but havent bought any change pads to make them yet..I do have a GG change pad that i rarely use ..Maybe ill try it outttttt..


oops!! :oops: I so thought you said you did already!!

_________________
Image
mama, wife, nurse and lactation counsellor

Feedback


Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile Send private message
Pink Elite
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 am
Posts: 547
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
I wonder if the memory foam could also act as stubbie/can holder here in Oz 8)

_________________
Mama to 3 little monkeys

My feedback: viewtopic.php?f=301&t=120394


Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm
Profile Send private message
Pink Panther

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:16 pm
Posts: 307
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
A very cute idea. Especially if you could snap or fold it into the mommy pocket.


Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile Send private message
Pinkadette

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:14 pm
Posts: 34
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
Kinda on the same idea but what about a coffee cozy for a coffee press. Something that keeps the coffee warmer for longer, better then a kitchen towel.


Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile Send private message
Shocking Pink
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 am
Posts: 376
Location: Norway
Post Re: Coffee sleeve
DagnyT wrote:
How about a reusable coffee sleeve? I've only ever seen one reusable coffee sleeve and it was super cool.


i found this while lurking in handcrafted items viewtopic.php?f=321&t=153359


Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron