It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 am

Need be major help 
Pink Contessa

Post Need be major help
Hey there ladies. I have a be major and have tried to use it and I feel it is too small as a purse but too big for a wallet. So I was wondering if anyone has a pic or can tell me what they carry in it and where u keep the things in urs as well. Thanks ladies.

Last edited by Tessie3 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm
Profile Send private message
Pink Panther

Post Re: Need be major help
Try the irl gallery :) I LOVE my major it fits everything I need :mrgreen: I'll get pics if you can't find any

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm
Madame Pinky

Did you look into ISOs? You've only listed it a week it's too soon to say won't sell since fsot is moving like molasses. Would be nice if you included a pic or two. sorry I'm of no help with the Major, tried it twice and too big both times. I need more money to fill it.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:05 pm
Pink VIP

The IRL gallery does have lots of helpful pics. Unfortunately none of them helped me with the Major. :lol: I so wanted to love it, but it is huge and awkward as a wallet and way too small to function as a purse. I felt like I was opening a giant billfold or something when using it as a wallet--I just couldn't get used to it and had lots of wasted space inside. It's useless to me as a purse. I need room for my sunglasses, tissues, etc. The Major just didn't cut it for me.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:25 am
Pink Contessa

Yes I feel the same way. It is huge for me as a wallet. I only have about five cards or six I carry so I use a biz be and a coin purse. But I feel awkward carrying it as a purse because it is too small and then as a wallet it just doesn't work for me because its huge. I think my fsot price isnt bad. It has no wear on it and looks perfect. Has both straps and the card insert thing as well. I am not sure how to add pictures but will look into it. The Green inside is so pretty and has the embossed lining too. But green is my favorite color so I am partial. I will pack it up again and see what I think, I guess I love the major look but just find it hard to use it for myself.

Last edited by Tessie3 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 am
Pink Expert!!

I use my Major daily. Before if I ran out quickly, like for an errand or to pick up the kids, I would need my wallet, my phone, and keys. Not really enough for a purse but too much for pockets. So I sometimes would leave one of those items at home, which is not great, or have my hands full, or carry a mostly empty purse. Now all those things fit in the major and I just grab that. If I'm using a bigger bag I just throw the major in. Much easier for transferring from bag to bag too.

And I agree, as a buyer I'm much more likely to buy something if there's a pic, it just helps to skim faster and find what I like. There are lots of tutorials for using photo sites, I use Picasa personally. May be worth learning if you sell often.

Feedback: http://www.ju-ju-be.com/pinkroom/viewtopic.php?f=290&t=164445

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 am