It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Update on UK Deliveries 
Hot Pink

Post Re: Update on UK Deliveries
Ladies....

We feel that it is necessary to post a reply here to your genuine disappointment and upset over not being able to get any of the new styles etc.

We have asked JJB in the US to open up stock in the US to UK customers as when we go to order we can never get our hands on any stock. I have been also onto Bonne Bonne in Holland and the Dutch distributor but they seem to be in a similar position on certain items like the BESETS seems to be the real problem.

We have spoken to TCA at length as well and please understand that this is also out of their hands -as you know TCA have an excellent reputation. However if the stock is not available in the US for international orders due to the fact that it has been sold to US & Canadian retailers then we are at a complete loss!

We wish you all the very best and wish you a lovely Christmas & New Year

Best
Marie

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile Send private message
Pinkadette

Thanks for posting Marie,

As some of you may know, we have already contacted everyone who had requested a BeSet (plus some other bags) to let them know we were not going to receive them. We didn't feel it was fair to keep putting back the dates when we and Marie did not have the information to tell you when (if!) these would be available to us.

Everything else that was ordered we hope to have with us by the end of this week, but we'll let you know individually if that changes.

All the best and a Happy Christmas
Jane

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Pink Executive

I think the point is Marie that the UK PL's are sick to death of being treated like 2nd class citizens, we are told that all orders must be placed with Jellybean. Which is fair enough, if they allocate you the stock! Whilst JJB seem unable or unwilling to allocate a decent supply to yourself I/we feel that the US market should be opened up to us and we should be allowed to purchase direct from the US. SO many times this year we have had our stock allocation messed around and severely delayed or non existent. It's not fair on your or TCA. Like I said I ended up ordering from the US and sending to a friend there to send to me. It's not my first choice but it is still actually cheaper and faster. I feel sad for us and sad for you. I also know for a fact that many of the UK pl's feel so badly treated that they feel like they are completely over JJB. I know I have no desire or intention to buy anything in the future.

ISO Vanilla Major and Coin Purse

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 am
Pink VIP

huglinson wrote:
I think the point is Marie that the UK PL's are sick to death of being treated like 2nd class citizens, we are told that all orders must be placed with Jellybean. Which is fair enough, if they allocate you the stock! Whilst JJB seem unable or unwilling to allocate a decent supply to yourself I/we feel that the US market should be opened up to us and we should be allowed to purchase direct from the US. SO many times this year we have had our stock allocation messed around and severely delayed or non existent. It's not fair on your or TCA. Like I said I ended up ordering from the US and sending to a friend there to send to me. It's not my first choice but it is still actually cheaper and faster. I feel sad for us and sad for you. I also know for a fact that many of the UK pl's feel so badly treated that they feel like they are completely over JJB. I know I have no desire or intention to buy anything in the future.

I totally agree with you Kellee. The fact that there has been no response from JJB directly speaks volumes...

FSOT feedback: http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewt ... 3&t=134499

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 pm
Pink Fanatic

Emma78 wrote:
huglinson wrote:

I totally agree with you Kellee. The fact that there has been no response from JJB directly speaks volumes...

Yep, I agree too. :(

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Pink Elite

jujujoo wrote:
Emma78 wrote:
huglinson wrote:

Yep, I agree too. :(

I'm starting to feel like this too :roll: to the point that I don't want to buy more JJB...

FSOT feedback http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=141584

Newbie Stash!!!

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 am
Pink-A-Licious

It does put me off buying any new JJB as I feel very taken for granted. To be clear, I know that this isn't the responsibility of the UK distributors and want to thank you Marie and Jane for responding to our threads. It's unfair that you have had to deal with this, especially at your busiest time of year.
Anyway, i wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :D

Between -SW
Be Hip-MM
BP-black/ silver, MM
MB-DZ, brown/ teal, EV
Behave-black/DZ, vanilla
Be major-vanilla, steel
Be thrifty, be rich - vanilla
Plus various quicks and an OOAK gold EL major!!

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 am
Pink Elite

AlixZeJe wrote:
It does put me off buying any new JJB as I feel very taken for granted. To be clear, I know that this isn't the responsibility of the UK distributors and want to thank you Marie and Jane for responding to our threads. It's unfair that you have had to deal with this, especially at your busiest time of year.
Anyway, i wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :D

WSS! I also want to thank Jellybean, they've always been great, and it must be frustrating for them to deal with this too.

Merry Christmas ladies!

FSOT feedback http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=141584

Newbie Stash!!!

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am
Hot Pink

Hi Ladies,

I completely understand your anger at this stage and that you are fed up with the brand etc however (I don't want to sound like I am making feeble excuses for JJB).... when a brand is growing like JJB is in North America their are going to be teething problems....I know over the last year or so that this goes past the norm as teething problems go:(

We have started working ourselves with the Dutch Distributor who supplies the like of Bonne Bonne thinking we may get our hands on more stock. We spoke to Florian on Friday and he is super to deal with, so I don't want to say too much for now but I do honestly and most genuinely think that the stock issue in Europe is going to get much better which is what we all need:) Don't give up on the brand........

In the mean time I know Little Dudes & Divas are shipping now to the UK - but I would hope that from next year you will be able to order new ranges and KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET THEM FROM A UK RETAILER!! Jane in TCA really wants to sell JJB and I know that some other retailers are just waiting to see if the stock issue gets better and will... fingers crossed start stocking it again!

I might not have a chance to get on here again before Christmas but I just really want to wish you & your families a very happy & safe Christmas.......

Best Wishes
Marie & all at JellyBeanxxxxxx

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 am
Pink Fanatic

Thanks for your reply Marie.

I hope you can get things sorted with a distributor so that we can get stock into the country as I have always had great service from TCA and
Baby Lurve.

Merry Christmas
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:15 pm
Hot Pink

mariejellybean wrote:
Hi Ladies,

I completely understand your anger at this stage and that you are fed up with the brand etc however (I don't want to sound like I am making feeble excuses for JJB).... when a brand is growing like JJB is in North America their are going to be teething problems....I know over the last year or so that this goes past the norm as teething problems go:(

We have started working ourselves with the Dutch Distributor who supplies the like of Bonne Bonne thinking we may get our hands on more stock. We spoke to Florian on Friday and he is super to deal with, so I don't want to say too much for now but I do honestly and most genuinely think that the stock issue in Europe is going to get much better which is what we all need:) Don't give up on the brand........

In the mean time I know Little Dudes & Divas are shipping now to the UK - but I would hope that from next year you will be able to order new ranges and KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET THEM FROM A UK RETAILER!! Jane in TCA really wants to sell JJB and I know that some other retailers are just waiting to see if the stock issue gets better and will... fingers crossed start stocking it again!

I might not have a chance to get on here again before Christmas but I just really want to wish you & your families a very happy & safe Christmas.......

Best Wishes
Marie & all at JellyBeanxxxxxx

Thanks for the encouragement! You say that Little Dudes and Divas now ship to the UK, however I just wanted to point out that when I ordered from them a month ago I got an email the next day cancelling my order as apparently they had a restriction for certain countries and could not ship to the UK. Has that changed since then?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 pm
Pink Executive

this thread is from a year ago. we have some items in stock with jellybean and bonnebonne. not much though tbh. in the last year not much has changed. JJB did say that M&P would be stocking them in the future but there is no date for this. what are you after? the best thing to do is check jellybean and bonnebonne. if they don't have what you want then you will have to try and get from FSOT, or the JJB favebook selling pages

ISO Vanilla Major and Coin Purse

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 pm
Hot Pink

huglinson wrote:
this thread is from a year ago. we have some items in stock with jellybean and bonnebonne. not much though tbh. in the last year not much has changed. JJB did say that M&P would be stocking them in the future but there is no date for this. what are you after? the best thing to do is check jellybean and bonnebonne. if they don't have what you want then you will have to try and get from FSOT, or the JJB favebook selling pages

Thanks for this. I managed to order everything I needed (BFF, be set, quick) from Amazon US. It cost me a fraction more but was worth it in the end and I have matching pieces too. I also managed to get another be set from ebay.

As I said the situation with Little Dudes and Divas is the same, ie they do not ship directly to UK but can use a forwarding service. Too costly and a hassle in the end to be worth it...

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 pm