It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:15 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Mini Be Poll 

Which Mini Be would you purchase?
Shadow Waltz 17%  17%  [ 86 ]
Zany 13%  13%  [ 64 ]
Pretty Tweet 15%  15%  [ 76 ]
Dizzy 13%  13%  [ 66 ]
Fuchsia Blossoms 10%  10%  [ 51 ]
Cobalt Blossoms 19%  19%  [ 95 ]
Onyx Blossoms 13%  13%  [ 64 ]
Total votes : 502

 Mini Be Poll 
Author Message
Hot Pink
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Southern California
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
So where is option all of the above?? I love my mini's! I would want ALL of them :) I think an EL mini would be super cool too!


Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 am
Profile Send private message
Madame Pinky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: East Coast
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
hapalove wrote:
So where is option all of the above?? I love my mini's! I would want ALL of them :) I think an EL mini would be super cool too!


I made it where you can check them all, so choose all that apply. :D

_________________
Image

Allison
FSOT Feedback: http://bit.ly/afrGAV


Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am
Profile Send private message
The Art of being Pink
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Posts: 10250
Location: Apex, NC
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Like some pp have mentioned I actually think either ZZ or DZ would work the best because of the scale of the print.

I seriously LOVE all the Blossoms but they are so large scale, I'm not sure they would actually work that well considering there are 3 separate areas (pocket/pocket flap/surrounding front area) broken up on the front of such a small bag.

SW and PT would probably be very cute.....but I see major PP issues with these as well as wanting centered/balanced for SW and birdies on the front and not chopped up/beheaded for PT.

_________________
Image

Mommy to Ava 10, Leah 8 & Eli 6
RMG Winner, May 2010 Thanks JJB!
Proud Duke Blue Devil!


Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 am
Profile Send private message
Madame Pinky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: East Coast
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
octjuly wrote:
Like some pp have mentioned I actually think either ZZ or DZ would work the best because of the scale of the print.

I seriously LOVE all the Blossoms but they are so large scale, I'm not sure they would actually work that well considering there are 3 separate areas (pocket/pocket flap/surrounding front area) broken up on the front of such a small bag.

SW and PT would probably be very cute.....but I see major PP issues with these as well as wanting centered/balanced for SW and birdies on the front and not chopped up/beheaded for PT.


Yep, I agree. I'm a little concerned how the blossoms would look. I think SW could be okay...the sets look great! :D ZZ definitely has my vote! :biggrin:

_________________
Image

Allison
FSOT Feedback: http://bit.ly/afrGAV


Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am
Profile Send private message
The Art of being Pink
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Posts: 10250
Location: Apex, NC
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
sarbrk wrote:
octjuly wrote:
Like some pp have mentioned I actually think either ZZ or DZ would work the best because of the scale of the print.

I seriously LOVE all the Blossoms but they are so large scale, I'm not sure they would actually work that well considering there are 3 separate areas (pocket/pocket flap/surrounding front area) broken up on the front of such a small bag.

SW and PT would probably be very cute.....but I see major PP issues with these as well as wanting centered/balanced for SW and birdies on the front and not chopped up/beheaded for PT.


Yep, I agree. I'm a little concerned how the blossoms would look. I think SW could be okay...the sets look great! :D ZZ definitely has my vote! :biggrin:


And I should add, I'm completely unbiased on this.....didn't even vote because I'm not sure I'd get any of those as I'm very happy with the 3 I already have (LL, Perky & Purple).
I actually think I'd vote ZZ if I were to vote. :)

_________________
Image

Mommy to Ava 10, Leah 8 & Eli 6
RMG Winner, May 2010 Thanks JJB!
Proud Duke Blue Devil!


Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am
Profile Send private message
Pink Panther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 324
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Did you forget ME or that just isn't an option... Cuz i would love one for DS.

_________________
Image

Feedback thread: viewtopic.php?f=307&t=123387&hilit=Sierra1


Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 am
Profile Send private message
Pink Bay Packer Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 am
Posts: 3511
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
EV or SW with TEAL lining!!!!!

_________________
Image
Brett 5.5 & Clara 3.5

Image


Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 am
Profile Send private message
Three men and a little Pink!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 am
Posts: 20020
Location: Louisiana
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Still can't vote for some reason, but I'd love SW, ZZ and Cobalt!!

_________________
Image

Image
Image Pink Room Selling Rules

Feedback http://tinyurl.com/2duty7q


Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 am
Profile Send private message
Madame Pinky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: East Coast
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
andreareynolds wrote:
Still can't vote for some reason, but I'd love SW, ZZ and Cobalt!!


Did you see the thread about backgrounds? :D What is your background? Some of them don't let you vote.

_________________
Image

Allison
FSOT Feedback: http://bit.ly/afrGAV


Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 am
Profile Send private message
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-PINK!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 am
Posts: 5587
Location: Niagara Region, Canada
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Polls don't work for me again all of a sudden. :( I would by a Zany, Dizzy, and FB.

_________________
Image

Image


Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 am
Profile Send private message
Pink Actually (Is All Around)
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 12:20 am
Posts: 6788
Location: Alaska
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Go SW, Go SW, Go!!

_________________
Image

Pampered Chef!!


ImageImage Image
Feedback


Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 am
Profile Send private message
Pink Elite
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm
Posts: 561
Location: Oklahoma
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Would love one in Cobalt and SW! :)

_________________
Image Image

Image


Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:37 am
Profile Send private message
Madame Pinky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: East Coast
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Bumping up in case anyone else wants to vote. :D

_________________
Image

Allison
FSOT Feedback: http://bit.ly/afrGAV


Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 am
Profile Send private message
Dave Matthews pINKed!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 pm
Posts: 4471
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
Oh, Cobalt Mini! Be still my heart!!! That sage lining?!?

_________________
Madly in Love with my husband, daughters, work, and my JJBs!!
ImageImage
Feedback!


Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 am
Profile Send private message
Pink VIP
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:11 pm
Posts: 1276
Location: Dallas suburbs
Post Re: Mini Be Poll
I would so buy a Cobalt mini! I love the colors, and I think they are perfect for the mini. I haven't had a new mini since Lotus, and I'm ready for a new one!

_________________
Image

Feedback here: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=53574


Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron