It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Small Diaper Bag...OFFICIAL POLL...Please Vote! 

Are you interested in a bag to replace the between and light size bag?
Yes, I would love jjb to make a new small diaper bag!!! 90%  90%  [ 252 ]
No, I don't need/use small bags. 6%  6%  [ 18 ]
Maybe, I don't know, ask me later. 4%  4%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 281

New Small Diaper Bag...OFFICIAL POLL...Please Vote! 
Pinkadette

Post Re: New Small Diaper Bag...OFFICIAL POLL...Please Vote!
I love the betweens, still haven't gotten my hands on a mini yet. That is too bad they are going bye bye. :(

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 am
Profile Send private message
Madame Pinky

i definitely feel that there's a need for smaller bags. i have a Light and a Hip and a MB. i LOVE my Hip and think it is a good smaller bag that mommy can use easily for a work bag, etc after babies. good organization, flappy isn't annoying, can just take out CP when you don't need it.

i like the Light for the lightweight-ness of the bag, but i'm sure JJB can see that the amount of alterations going on with Lights that if they re-released it with at least a snap and (maybe?) included sliders that they would sell well due to their price point (VERY accessible).

another idea would be making a bag in between the size of the Light and the MB (see alteration threads) with the tote handles and the organization of the MB (maybe slightly more organization a la the meshed-pocketed Allyssa special?). i could also see this bag being of a $40-$50 price point (between the cost of a Light and a MB).

those are my 2c! ;)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am
Two monkeys and a Pink Pixie

Post Re: New Small Diaper Bag...Please Vote!
Twynk wrote:
I'd love something that similar to the Light is not solely a "diaper bag" (although coming with a changing pad and/or bottle pockets would not be a deal breaker for me :) ).

WSS! :D I keep going back and forth between my Light and my BeHave. Sometimes I feel like the BH is too big for me and then my stuff gets lost in it, but then the Light isn't quite big enough. :(

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 am
Pink Lady Professional

Yes! Want a smaller BFF etc!

ISO: MiniBe's !!! & BFF.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 am
Profile Send private message YIM
Pink Royale

I'd love several new smallish bags! At least three:

• A replacement for the Mini (love it), maybe slightly larger (MidiBe :D) for playschool.

• A new variety of the Small but with detachable messenger strap and vertical (you can call it a BeS'more because you would want many!)

AND

• A new Light with tote straps and detachable messenger strap that zips closed (two-way zipper!) and is a touch wider (like the Mighty a PL remade) – The BeLighty. :biggrin:

Thank you, JJB! :wink:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:11 am
Dave Matthews pINKed!

The BeSmall is hands down my favorite bag of all JJBs. I am a minimalist, and even with a newborn and 17 month old, it was perfect for me. Then once the thrifites came out and I could match my small, I was in heaven! The reason I love the small, is that is doesn't scream diaper bag. As opposed to the Tween (which I didn't care for since it always appeared stuffed no matter how little I had in it) it's compact, streamlined, and versatile.

I like the Behave, too...mostly since it will be good for people from baby pit to toddlerhood, then just for mama, but I personally am not a fan of the EL. I like the idea of a bag exactly like the behave, but in a print and with feet.

I was never a fan of the tween. I didn't like the way it always appeared chock full, even if I only had a few items in it, and the back pocket was useless for my purposes. I did like the mommy pocket for space, but it also made the bag look bigger.

I love the minis. Love! But, there was no way I'd spend $80 on a backpack for my littles, so they were mine. I tried to get my DH to embrace them, but one day he said, "Honey, it's a mini backpack. I can't wear that." then I realized that it probably looked ridiculous on me....since I am a fluffy mama. So, though I love the minis, I no longer own any. Though I used one for several months as my goto when my girls were both very young. I did. Not like that there was no way to definitively attach it to a stroller though... So it looked kinda funky hanging off to one side of mine slung over one of my stroller handles.

I'm kinda "meh" about lights. The unstructuredness didn't appeal to me, but I had one for a long time to send with my girls to places where people didn't share my love of expensive diaper bags....read, it was a good "cheaper" bag to use when they were going to be with someone that I worried about caring for my bags. But, since you've introduced the MB, it's a much better option in terms of space for this purpose, so I no longer have lights...but I do have two MBs that I use frequently :D

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am
"Everything but the kitchen PINK!"

I put this in the other thread, but thought I'd put it here just to make sure it's seen by the powers that be :)

mcbaby0808 wrote:
I love the tweens and the mini's but it'd be great to redesign them similar to a mini BFF/PB. Taller sippy pockets, make the BFF narrower, slightly wider than the mini but not as tall as the mini. Not as wide as the tween, but taller than the tween. I'd keep the rounded top of the bff. And how about a SLING BACK instead of messenger strap or back pack straps? I'd LOVE a sling back bag!

A zippered mommy pocket on the outside instead of the magnetic flap of the mini. The interior would be more open like the PB is. Don't build the mess shuttle in like it is in the mini, but include a mess shuttle and light change pad. There should be a pocket on the backside of the bag for the change pad.

The inside needs to fit a be quick plus other items. I have a hard time fitting a quick inside the mini with anything else in there, so the interior should be that at least that dimension.

And I just wanted to add that it MUST have a way to hang it off the stroller clips. That's one of my pet peeves with the mini, too. Additionally, as for the strap, I find that the packabe/wannabe/bff backpack straps are a little too bulky so if there's going to be backpack straps instead of my desired slingback, could they be a little less bulky?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Hot Pink

I voted yes, I'm just finding the light love and don't want to see them go! Smaller lighter bags are perfect for the quick trips.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm
"There's No Substitute For Pink"

Post Re: New Small Diaper Bag...Please Vote!
Twynk wrote:
I'd love something that similar to the Light is not solely a "diaper bag" (although coming with a changing pad and/or bottle pockets would not be a deal breaker for me :) ).

WSS!!

My FB: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=61325

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:35 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Pink Elite

I tried to vote YES, but got an "invalid response" reply.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 am
Madame Pinky

eperkins wrote:
I tried to vote YES, but got an "invalid response" reply.

try changing your background in the User Control Panel. the newer backgrounds make the polls invalid. try an older one like Perky or Groovy. :)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 am
Queen Pinkie

I love my Mini and I loved my BeTween (sold her, but want her back! :lol: ). You can't beat the organization of the Between. Just can't. The two main pockets, the mommy pocket, the bottle pockets....they rock. I'd love to see an organized, structured bag that's small-ish (smaller than the BFF, but maybe a tad bigger than the tween). I really do see the solution to this problem being BeHaves in prints. ;) ;) hint, hint. :lol: Thanks for listening. :biggrin:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 am
Pink Addict

I voted but never put here that i did :)

Cbub Bp
Cbub MB
ZS Fuel cell
EV quick
JJBS & CoB coin purses
ME be shady

**Ask me about custom crib bedding**

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 am
"Sing a Song of Pinkness"

I voted yes and would love a hybrid of the Light and the MB. Something in between the 2 sizewise, with an adjustable strap or tote straps & a zipper or at least a snap.

Another one I'd love to see is something similar to the Fleurville Mini Sling Tote (I love that bag & I think it'll be beautiful in JJB prints & linings).

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am
Pink Rae of Sunshine

Another "yes" here. I have gotten rid of all of my big bags (other than BP cause it's luggage and my SS/Ch BRB cause it's permastash!). The hip is really too big for me most of the time, but the style of the bag works best for me of anything else so I use it and just leave it mostly empty. I LOVE the Mini, but have been in a "messenger mood" lately so it hasn't been pulled out in a while.

As far as design, I defer to the design-talent. :wink: I don't really know what I'd want it to be. :)

ImageImage

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next