It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 4JAYSMAMA (Wendy) (1X) 
Polish Me PINK

Post Re: 4JAYSMAMA
I bought a Nike + sports kit from Wendy. She shipped it out right away and was great to work with! Thanks!

My feedback

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:06 pm
Profile Send private message
Pink Rae of Sunshine

POSITIVE

I bought an iPod Nano from Wendy. She was wonderful to work with...would b/s/t with again anytime! Thanks mama!!

ImageImage

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm
Pink VIP

POSITIVE
I bought a pair of toddler girls SKR shoes from Wendy. They arrived in a timely manner and were in great condition. Thanks!!

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 am
Neo-Pink

I bought a LB All from Wendy. It was in just as described condition. She is a super sweet Momma and answered all of my crazy questions!! Would definitely b/s/t again!

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:18 pm
Pink Contessa

POSITIVE
Wendy bought my CL BL. I will bst with her again :D .
Thanks Wendy :D .

FB- Thank you

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 am
Bubbalicious Pink!

Positive!

Wendy answered my ISO for a DZ Set. We had great communication and she shipped very fast. Would love to b/s/t again!

Feedback

Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Tickled Pink

NEGATIVE!
I Purchased a nwt safari major and a safari cp on 2/7/2012 and have not recieved my items. No communication or replys to my pms for almost two weeks. She did finally contact me and said that her family was sick with a stomach bug and that she would ship on 2/20/12 and provide me a dc no. that evening, but that never happened and once agian there has been no communication or explanation. I've been left with no choice but to file a dispute with paypal. I would NOT b/s/t with this mama ever agian. BUYER BEWARE

It is now 2/23 and still NO ITEMS, NO DC, AND NO COMMUNICATION FROM THIS SELLER.

I did finally recieve my items from this mama on 2/25 and they were as described but overall this was a terrible experience and my negative feedback stands.

I forgot to add that during some of the time she wasnt answering my pm's she was in fact in the pink room posting in various threads!!! :evil:

Its never too late to be what you might have been.

Last edited by ummsmiley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 am
Pink-A-Licious

Super sweet mama! Got my lovely safari major and I love it! Hope to BST again!

ISO Perky coin purse and pacipod

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm
Pink Fanatic

NEGATIVE/NEUTRAL

:cry: I HATE writing this, but people need to know.

I purchased a SW PB and BPstraps from Wendy on 2/5. She told me she would ship 2/7. When it didn't arrive on 2/11, I PMed asking for a DC#. She responded that her family had been sick and that everything was shipping THAT DAY.

On 2/14 it still hadn't arrived (usually priority shipments mailed on Saturday arrive on Monday, especially since I'm only 1 state away), I PMed again. She said that it HAD SHIPPED and she'd get me a DC#. Several days went by with no DC#and I PMed her again on the 18th asking AGAIN for the DC#.

She sent the DC# but it clearly said that it had shipped 2/16. 2 DAYS AFTER she had promised it had shipped. It did arrive on 2/20 in the condition described, with the stamp bearing a 2/16 shipment date. It was NOT printed from paypal, but a post office stamp with the postage printed on it, the only way to get that is to actually go to the Post Office and purchase that postage. Unfortunately her communication was terrible and I don't appreciate being lied to. The bag is beautiful though.

So buyer beware.

Wendy, if you read this, I truly hope your family has recovered and I'm sorry you all were so sick.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 am
Neo-Pink

NEGATIVE

I was/am brand new to JJB. I fell in love right away so I posted a thread saying I was brand new and that I needed help picking a diaper bag. This PL sent me a pm telling me she would sell me a BFF and BP that were in euc. I looked at her reviews and she got all positive reviews so I felt really good about it. I sent my money right away on 02/11. Well a couple of days went by and I never received a dc number so I sent a pm to her. She responded with an excuse. This went on and on. She told me 4 or 5 different days she was going to ship them out. Once I filed a paypal dispute she finally sent me the dc.

I got my bags on 02/29 BUT there was not a changing pad with the BFF. She never ever mentioned to me that anything was missing but just that they were in euc and she needed to de-stash. I need a changing pad since this will be my only diaper bag, and I dont want to buy a cheapo one just to stick in there. I want the one it was supposed to come with. To say the least, i am completely disgusted. She responded about the changing pad saying that is why the BFF was so cheap ($115). Well, Im not quite sure how in the world I am supposed to magically know this didnt include it. I think you can tell I would never b/s/t with this PL again.

Very frustrated with my first JJB purchase.

Update: She sent me a changing pad as soon as I voiced my concern with her. Unfortunately it was a quilted changing pad of a different material instead of the pretty memory foam ones and it was black on one side and pink on the other with an outer pink rim so it clashes with the OB BFF. She told me it was just black. It also has a pink faded area on the black side. Oh well, what did I expect.

I did appreciate that she sent me a gift with purchase like she said (paci pod, key chain, and JJB canvas bag) but my review still remains negative because I dont want anyone else to have to go through what I did.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Pinkadette

well, unfortunately, i did not have a good experience and i would not buy sell or trade with this PL again.
i paid for my items on feb. 9 and was told , "it will go out today"....it did not. on feb.22, i asked for tracking info because i was told it was being mailed out on feb. 9) and was told that the items had not been mailed yet. needless to say, i was not pleased....
then, when they did arrive, there was postage DUE of $8.35. I totally overpaid for the items to begin with so i was even more upset after this. I sent this info to this seller who told me that her post outlet said that it was the correct amount and that postage should not have been due. she asked ME to contact HER post outlet to get more info. obviously the weight was off or something, but i was charged the amount i claimed i was, i had photos of the package all marked out with stamps from the post office, and i have not heard back since....ridiculous. very poorly handled transaction and i will for sure not buy sell or trade with her again.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm
Pinkadette

i wish i had read this before i bought from her...

todzwife wrote:
NEGATIVE/NEUTRAL

:cry: I HATE writing this, but people need to know.

I purchased a SW PB and BPstraps from Wendy on 2/5. She told me she would ship 2/7. When it didn't arrive on 2/11, I PMed asking for a DC#. She responded that her family had been sick and that everything was shipping THAT DAY.

On 2/14 it still hadn't arrived (usually priority shipments mailed on Saturday arrive on Monday, especially since I'm only 1 state away), I PMed again. She said that it HAD SHIPPED and she'd get me a DC#. Several days went by with no DC#and I PMed her again on the 18th asking AGAIN for the DC#.

She sent the DC# but it clearly said that it had shipped 2/16. 2 DAYS AFTER she had promised it had shipped. It did arrive on 2/20 in the condition described, with the stamp bearing a 2/16 shipment date. It was NOT printed from paypal, but a post office stamp with the postage printed on it, the only way to get that is to actually go to the Post Office and purchase that postage. Unfortunately her communication was terrible and I don't appreciate being lied to. The bag is beautiful though.

So buyer beware.

Wendy, if you read this, I truly hope your family has recovered and I'm sorry you all were so sick.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:23 pm
Hot Pink

Post Re: 4JAYSMAMA (Wendy) (1X)
NEGATIVE
Our transaction happened in 10/11 and it was horrible. Lots of me bugging her for answers, and waiting on emails. Finally I decided to do a dispute with PP and just as i had started the process, she wrote me back and had sent it out.So naturally I stopped the dispute. She wrote my address wrong twice on my item, so i never received it, but i did see they were sent back. To this day i still have not received my item, or my money back. She literally stole my money and I have not heard from her since 12/7/2011

This has been my only negative experience in the PR. I just wish Wendy would have the decency to refund me my money.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 pm
"Make Mine Pink"

Wendy bought a be hip from me. We have b/s/t many times (too many to count), and everything has always gone well. I'd gladly b/s/t with her again, any time! Not sure what is going on, but I know that she has been going through some serious family issues right now, and isn't around much.

My FSOT feedback

DISO: OOAK mines (BG/silv)
ISO: Coin purses: Animalini (full donutella), Fairytella (full dragon)

Stash pic is WAY out of date :)

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:37 am
Pink Room Rani!

POSITIVE!!
I have also had several transactions with Wendy (buying/selling & trading) and had great experiences each time!! I do know that she had really sick kids when most of the negative feedback was left.

I would definatly B/S/T with her again!!!! :biggrin:

Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next