It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm

GILT.com :D 
Three men and a little Pink!

Post GILT.com :D
I'm sure you've seen more than one post from me touting another GILT sale :wink: . And one of the biggest reasons (besides the fab deals they have on yummy kids' stuff) is their customer service! Seriously, they MUST be related to JJB somehow!! They respond quickly to emails and address any concerns efficiently. They are always helpful, even in scoring stuff from past sales (if they have any left). They've adjusted prices when items have gone down in subsequent sales,they are pretty easy going with returns and even offered several opportunities to literally get free stuff!!! :shock: Now, they do carry stuff for adults and the home, too, but most seem a bit pricey still. Their kids's stuff- almost always better than you can find anywhere else! Then you have their shipping method!!! 8) I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting a GILT box! The box itself has all these fab b&w pics on the inside, your goodies are wrapped in chic black tissue,your invoice is even pretty and they include a thank you note in every package, too! Even if its just a child's tee!!! :o :mrgreen: I always feel a bit special to get such an elaborate box of goodies (even if most of it is for Little Miss, lol) Oh, and being an invite-only kinda place, they even allow you to earn referral credits!!! Not too shabby ones, either!!!

8) And if you haven't checked them out yet.....http://www.gilt.com/invite/andreareynolds

Image Pink Room Selling Rules

Feedback http://tinyurl.com/2duty7q

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 am
Profile Send private message