Hello Pink Ladies! Here you will find a consolidated list of the Pink Rooms rules and guidelines. We thought it would be easier for new members if they could find this information all in one place.
If you ever have any questions regarding anything in the Pink Room, please feel free to PM one of the Mods. You can find the list of Mods by clicking here
or you can send a PM to the PinkRoomMods account by clicking here
.RULES REGARDING CONDUCT:
- JJB does not regulate prices in the Pink Garage Sale or FSOT, so all PLs need to respect that. If a seller is asking for a price that you don't like, you have two choices a) close the post and move on; or b) PM the seller and respectfully ask whether her price is firm or whether she'd consider a lower price. If the item is priced too high, then it will not sell. Please do not post comments criticizing a price, either in PMs or elsewhere in the PR.
- PMing mean, flaming, threatening or inappropriate messages will not be tolerated. PR Mods request that recipients of messages like that forward the message to the PinkRoomMods account.
- Please do not post on the forum complaining about other PLs. Such posts are subject to being edited or deleted, and other appropriate action will be taken. (In the extreme, this may include banning someone from the PR if the post is sufficiently egregious.) If an issue should arise between PLs, then it either needs to be handled civilly between themselves via PM or the parties should contact the PR Mods to try to resolve the situation.
- When asking for Moderator intervention, PLs should then allow the Mods to moderate rather than continuing to dispute the situation directly with any other PLs involved.RULES REGARDING BUSINESSES, DONATIONS, FUNDRAISING, EBAY, ETC.:
- Posting links in your siggy for fundraising/charitable donations for organizations is allowed as long as the site is outside the PR.
- Posting requests or links for donations for yourself or fellow PL's is not allowed in the forum or in your siggy. All fundraising/donations should be conducted outside of the PR
(such as on FB).
- Posting anything related to COPL must go in the COPL forum.
- Posting ebay links in FSOT/Garage Sale is allowed if the PL meets the minimum selling requirements
and the PL must come back and update listing as "sold" so it can be moved.
- Promoting your business (Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Etsy, etc.) can be done only in the Garage Sale forum or with a link to your business site in your siggy.
**Any threads that do not meet these requirements will be moved to the proper forum or deleted without notice.REGARDING THREADS ASKING FOR PL VOTES:
All threads asking for PL votes (for contests, etc.) are to be posted in the Family Matters Forum only. Any voting threads that are posted in the wrong forum will be moved to Family Matters.REGARDING "SPOILERS" OF YET-TO-BE-REVEALED BAGS/PRINTS:
JJB loves their Pink Ladies, and loves that they get so excited each season in anticipation of new bags/prints. What JJB doesn't love is when a reveal gets "spoiled". Sometimes pictures of yet-to-be-revealed bags/prints pop up on etailer websites. We ask that if you happen upon pictures of bags or prints that have not yet been revealed by JJB, to please not post links or "spoilers" in the PR. We want reveals to be exciting for everyone!
All posts and/or links to "spoilers" will be deleted without notice.RULES REGARDING FSOT, ISO AND GARAGE SALE:Sellers:
- Must have a minimum 300 posts AND be a member for at least 60 days to post items for sale, trade items or to answer ISO posts
- Must list a price on each item listed for sale or trade. Price should include shipping and paypal fees unless otherwise noted.
- Please list condition of your item. Pictures are strongly recommended.
- A link to your feedback thread is also suggested.Buyers:
- Please check the seller's feedback before purchasing an item.
- If pictures are not listed, please ask for pictures prior to buying an item. Additional detailed pictures would also be helpful if you have a question about the bag's condition to clarify before purchasing.
- Do not use the personal payment option on Paypal because you will have no recourse through Paypal if there is a problem with the transaction.
- Please leave accurate feedback in the Feedback Forum. This helps everyone in the future and it is very important to be honest. Strikes:
For FSOT issues in which a Mod has to get involved in order for the problem to be resolved, the offending party will receive 1 strike. Three strikes will result in being banned from FSOT and possibly being banned from the Pink Room. The Mods will be able to provide communication between the two parties and to issue strikes but have no ability to get your money back. So please follow the highly recommended steps below to help ensure a positive transaction. Auctions/Raffles:
- Auctions are not allowed in the Pink Room.
- Raffles that require interested parties to each pay for a chance to win an item are not allowed.
- Raffles that give interested parties a free chance to win and pay selling price for an item ARE allowed.
*Posts that do not meet the selling guidelines will be deleted with no warning.Also please remember to mark your item once it is sold. You can do this in the title with the word "SOLD" only and bump it to the top of the FSOT/ISO forum so that we can easily see it. This will help us get it moved to the right forum and keep FSOT/ISO nice and clean!EBAY LINKS IN GARAGE SALE FORUM:
If you are posting links to your Ebay auctions in the Garage Sale forum, please remember to come back and bump them up to be deleted after the auction has ended.HELPFUL GUIDELINES FOR DETERMINING A BAG'S CONDITION:
NIP: New In Package
NWT: New w/ Tags, but not in package
NWOT: New & never been used, but no tags and not in package
EUC+: (Excellent Used Condition or better): Bag presents NO wear, tears, stains or marks, all pieces are still with bag. Bag has only been used a handful of times and has never been damaged or repaired. Bag presents no smell of pets/smoke/mold, etc.
EUC: (Excellent Used Condition): Bag has only been used a handful of times, presents one or two very minor blemishes with no wear, tear, stains or damages. Bag presents no smell of pets/smoke/mold, etc.
VGUC: (Very Good Used Condition): Bag has been used, may have a few minor wear marks or blemishes. All pieces are with the bag unless otherwise stated. Bag presents no smell of pets/smoke/mold, etc.
GUC: (Good Used Condition): Bag has been used several times, has noticeable marks, wear & tear, and some staining. Bag presents no smell of pets/smoke/mold, etc.
DWLB: (Damaged/Well Loved Bag): Bag has been used for some time, has significant damage, wear & tear. Bag presents staining and marks on fabric and/or changing pad. Bag may also have the smell of smoke, pet odor, etc. Bags in this condition typically are only used for parts or pieces.HOW TO FLAG SPAM IN THE PR:
At the bottom right of every post, there is a little
mark. If you click on that, it "flags" it for a Mod to see. That way whatever Mod is on will see anything flagged ASAP.
If you have issues with the content of a post (not spam) please just continue to PM a Mod to discuss rather than flagging those posts.
Pink Room Mods